The Annual Open Meeting was held on Monday 9th April
at 7.30pm in the Main Village Hall.
Agenda-13th November 2017
- The Chairman’s welcome
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of the last meeting held on the 11 September 2017
- Matters arising:
- Honesty Box MS
- River bank Chair
- Sandbags All
- Village wooden seat repairs Chair
- Parking Donation Paid in £73.74 Clerk
- Precept received £1000 Clerk
- Littlejohns External Audit Report and Certificate complete Clerk
- Flood Alleviation Working Group MB
- Village Hall Extension Project Chair
- Planning Applications All
NYM/2017/0657/FL – Application in respect of construction of single storey garden room extension to rear at Blackeney, Friars Hill, Sinnington, Grid Reference 473986 485652 No Objection
17/00955/LBC – Change of use, alteration and extension of agricultural barn to form a 5 bedroom dwelling, part demolition, change of use and alteration of agricultural building to form additional domestic living space and plant room, and erection of detached single garage together with formation of swimming pool and alterations to landscaping (revised details to approval 15/00701/LBC dated 18.09.2015) at Barn at Elmsall House, Main Street, Sinnington – APPROVED with conditions.
- Proposed meeting dates for 2018 meetings to commence at 6:30pm in the Village Hall unless otherwise stated:
8 January, 6 March, 9 April, 7 May, 9 July,
10 September and 12 November.
Faye Snowden – Clerk & Responsible Financial Officer
Keep up to date with NYCC Community messaging. There is advice and guidance to avoid on line shopping fraud and scams. See: